Thursday, December 18, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS...!

KATHERINE of Yellow Rose Arbor! Congratulations Katherine! Michelle, the lovely angel, will be winging her way to your home via Priority Mail. Yes its hard to part with her as I sometimes bond with inanimate objects, but there's no greater joy then sharing for this Christmas baby. (I've been told I have a Santa's complex-but I can live with that!)

Special thanks to all who entered and shared personal angel stories. We treasure what you have shared. Thank you for entering our first giveaway and adding to our joy this season.

1 comment:

  1. The angel Michelle on her way Monday,
    Dec. 22, 2008 to Katherine. She is named for my own daughter, Michelle. An angel to me: I was fortunate to have such a wonderful angel of my own to raise.

    ReplyDelete