Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged by Jeannette re: Authors

Two all-time favorite authors are 1.) Emilie Barnes, who I knew years ago before she started to write. She was involved at that time with Women's ministries and Feminars. I like her work because it encourages the Christian woman in being creative as well as being spiritual leaders in and out of the home. Another favorite is 2.) Wayne Dyer, A religion-oriented psychologist. I've admired him and read his books since the 1980s. He gives level-headed advice that is useful in day to day life.

My first favorite author was the author of the Pippi Longstocking series, Swedish author Astrid Lindgren.

Is she still one of my favorites authors? I can't say that I still read her works, however, I can still watch a Pippi Longstocking movie!

A new favorite is Matthew Kenny co-author of "Raw Food Real World". A New York 5-star master chef tells how to prepare raw gourmet meals. Yummy!

Being a novice blogger, I will tagg only two other people. OK?

1 comment:

  1. It was great getting to know you through this fun tag game! :)

    I should have taken the part out about tagging 6 people... I'm glad people tag the people they wish not a set number :)
    Thanks for playing, it was alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete